I've been meeting lots of people who are interested in using magnetic dots or jewelry to help relieve them of pain especially in their wrist, shoulders and knees.
Here are guidelines on how to use the magnetic dots or jewelry.
1. Stick the dots on the pain area by cutting off the ends of waterproof band-aides and secure the magnet to the target pain area. Other tapes I recommend are kinesio tape, waterproof first aide tape or transpore white tape.
2. Place magnets about 2 fingers width apart. One time I felt so much pain I stuck five in a very small area of my low back and boy did it burn. Two to three magnets worked perfectly.
3. Keep the magnets on as long as you are feeling relief from your ache/pain. Shower with them on hence waterproof adhesive. Change the adhesive tape as needed especially if it becomes stinky or not sticky.
4. If there is any itching or burning sensation remove immediately. You can re-apply if the magnets give you relief within 24-48 hours.
4. Do not place magnet dots on an open cuts or wounds.
5. Consult a health care provider but remember you know your body the best.
6. When not using your dots, stick them on the refrigerator to secure your receipts, kids drawings etc.
Thank you for reading and wishing you a day filled with love, laughter and good eats.