There are places on your body that jewelry just can't reach. Magnet Dots are used to focus magnetic healing directly to the area of aches or pain.
Each dot is a quarter-inch diameter (the size of a pencil eraser) and includes (16) one-inch squares of water resistant medical grade tape.
Each large dot is three-eighths of an inch (almost the size of a plain M&M) and includes (16) one-inch squares of water resistant medical grade tape.
Typical relief varies among individuals, but most report a loosening feeling within an hour when applied to the neck/shoulder area. For larger areas like the lower back or hips, allow longer time for relief to penetrate; or try up to two magnets in the larger area.
Why Try a Magnet Dot?
- Similar to acupuncture, magnets promote faster healing by stimulating your body to heal itself.
- Static magnets are non-invasive and holistic in their approach.
- Magnets have a sedating effect on nerve tissue, and encourages energy, Chi, or life force to flow, leaving your muscles relaxed and fluid.
How to Use Your Magnet Dot?
- Apply magnet with medical tape to location of discomfort.
- Leave on for 3 to 5 days or until you feel relief.
- Magnets are reusable; change tape & re-apply as needed.
* Do not place magnet near credit cards or anything with a magnetic strip.
* If magnet makes you itchy, remove immediately.
* Persons fitted with pacemakers, defibrillators, implanted insulin pumps or other electro-medical devices should keep magnetic products at least 18" (45cm) from the device.
Listen to your body. Consult your wellness provider if you have acute or persistent undiagnosed pain.
Disclaimer: Michelle Tom products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.